Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making progress on the renovations plans

I had my appointment today with one of the kitchen designers at Bray & Scarff.  I handed over my layout and we started talking options and making decisions. 

Here are the picks:

Cabinets: Huxley door style in maple with a white finish.
Countertops:  Bianco Romano granite.

Did I  mention that I am also doing the fireplace facade in the living room?  That will be done in quartz using Silestone's Yukon Blanco.

The flooring will be an engineered red oak in a dark brown stain.  This will go in throughout the apartment.

Here's how everything looks all together.


My next appointment is on Saturday. We'll finalize some of the details and nail down the price of the cabinets.

Oh and the best news of all?  The countertops come free!

No comments:

Post a Comment