Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some advice

If you want help making some renovation choices, call your friend who also happens to be a real estate agent.  Who else comes over to see how you're doing, offers great renovation advice and feedback, and then takes you out for brunch at Birch and Barley?

Shahab is the best. 

Here is what he had to say: 

(1) go with a more subtle pendant lights instead of the ones from restoration hardware. I was thinking the same thing so I bought two of these during  my weekly trip to Lowe's this morning.

(2) He recommended going with the Bianco Antico granite. True, I toyed with the idea of going with marble countertops but he's right. Marble on top of the white cabinets is too much white.

(3)  He liked my flooring options and suggested going with the maple over the oak. 

Overall he said renovations are looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment